20°C - 21°C
Best Christmas breakfast? PANCAKES!! Usually you would expect whole wheat pancakes to be dense and blah but these ones are super light and fluffy🌲🎄
1/2 cup+ 2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vinegar
3/4 cup wholewheat flour (atta)
4 tbsp STORIA BEVERAGE WHITENER
2 tbsp jaggery powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, make buttermilk by adding the milk and vinegar and setting it aside for 5 mins.
2. In another bowl, add the flour, jaggery, Storia beverage whitener and baking soda.
3. Whisk to combine all the dry ingredients.
4. Then add the milk, vanilla and oil and give a final whisk till a smooth batter is formed.
5. Heat some butter or oil on a pan and scoop the desired amount onto the pan.
6. Wait a few seconds after the bubbles start to form and then flip the pancake to cook on the other side.
7. Serve warm along with any toppings of your choice.
View 1 more comment
Haha· Reply · 6 months ago